Wednesday 5 February 2014

Kevin is my hero!

OK just finished watching episode 4 of Kevin McCloud's Man Made Home.  (On ABC iView).  I'm so behind the times with TV.  Anyway he's so embodies all of what I thought of when starting Oddswop in terms of re-use from local scrap etc.  Sent a DM to KM via twitter... (such a fan girl!) More in another blog post on Oddswop sometime...

Onto today's achievements...

Oddswop: managed to get all our operational tasks done.  Setup the Operational stats we want to measure and put down the first set of numbers.  We also went through some financials.  We had our weekly chat with Facebook and have left the Like campaign on.  Dave posted his last of the prepared videos.

I managed to talk to the guys at WWPD and I've got a heap of docs to read... sometime!  (I'm running out of that precious resource again).

99i -- weekly catchup.  I tried to avoid picking up additional work but I think I'll have to try and push out the newsletter.  I just need to find 1 hour to get this done... surely I can... I know I can...

IQS - setup Shopify and BigCommerce sites as demos and provide Steve access.  A good start at least.

Short and sweet.  I think I better make this blog private at least from spamming out to social networks.


No comments:

Post a Comment