Monday 3 February 2014

Posting - once a day?

So this will be ambitious but I think I can do it. 
It's easy to forget what you achieve if you don't record it and every day there is something new or something being done on Oddswop and 99interns and other startup work but I don't document beyond what's in correspondence and deliverables so it really would be good to put in writing the achievements of the day. I probably need to recap as well to some extent but that would take too long so I'll stick to the way I mean to go on and just put down what has been achieved (that I remember!) in the last 24 hours and the rest will have to just be assumed knowledge or retrospectives down the track!

Oddswop
Finished the 1 pager flyer for Communities (Feb edition).  Corresponded with Thomas and Wenee re the Biz Dev form which I'm half way through re-doing into Google Forms.  (Sent the formspl.us one in the meantime so they can see what is needed to be gathered).  The 1 pager was meant to be in canva but I've been having troubles uploading pictures so I gave up and did it in Google docs instead.  Probably better from an editing point of view.  Created an "powered by" sub logo which can be used on communities.  It's pretty ... um... organic?  rustic?  but it does the job.
Did some facebook stuff (who knows what I did!!)  shared something and clicked on some likes etc.

99interns
Spoke to Sarah about her You Chews Muru-D adventures.
Looked at our backend after being prompted by Javier.  Could be a problem with some of listings going astray.  Need to look into it further...

Other
Sent an emails to SITA re deliverables by one of the suppliers.  Such a PITB having to RDP into our Windows machine so I can use myDesktop to send an email :(  !!!
BangTango call to cancel the afternoon meeting and move me to Friday.  All OK except now I have a 1 hour meeting to go to which is a 3 hour return trip...
Meet with Steve from IQS at the Royal Albert hotel and discuss the merits of WP vs BigCommerce and Shopify.  We're to share the details and I'm to research a bit into Woocommerce and WPMU.  Both which look good by the by!  Shopify may be the answer though as they have a WP widget!
David from WWPD calls... but I haven't heard from Shane and with no ability to contact him I'm not sure what I can help them with..

Notes;
AgileCRM looks cool -- free for 2 users but what is a campaign?

No comments:

Post a Comment